The bad news is that our poor baby developed a double ear infection this past weekend. The 2+ feet of snow on the ground complicated our trip to the doctor, but we made it!
The good news (GREAT news!) is that the medication is working and we have our happy, fever-free, sleeping and eating baby back! He's doing really well and we are thrilled!
Baby on the mend! (with daddy, warming by the fire)
I am so glad that Liam is feeling better and you made it to the Docs! I am also glad you are home to help him get on the mend. You all look cozy and happy by the fire, enjoying the weather. We are too.
Thank goodness our baby is getting better! You two are super parents, and have a super baby. That snow is incredible and so cold looking! I hear you are off work until at least through Wednesday. Give us more photos. Love, Abba
I am so glad that Liam is feeling better and you made it to the Docs! I am also glad you are home to help him get on the mend. You all look cozy and happy by the fire, enjoying the weather. We are too.
ReplyDeleteThank goodness our baby is getting better! You two are super parents, and have a super baby. That snow is incredible and so cold looking! I hear you are off work until at least through Wednesday. Give us more photos.
ReplyDeleteLove, Abba
Oh no, poor Liam (and poor parents)! I'm so glad you were able to get to the doctor and that Liam is feeling better!
ReplyDeleteSarah, I can't get over how old Liam looks in that second picture. He looks more like a kid than a baby!