In honor of his 7 wk birthday, and because I miss them terribly, Liam and I trekked downtown and met up with Amy, Rebecca and Doris at the
National Gallery. Good friends, delicious gelato and a well rested baby - who could as for anything more?!
With Dora and Amy

We love Rebecca!
It was so great seeing you yesterday! I miss you so much! Liam is so unbelievably cute, and so incredibly well behaved! I'm so happy I actually got see him awake this time!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for coming to visit us! I was so happy to see Liam again. He is (as can be seen from your blog) growing by the week and it passes so fast. We miss you so much but we are happy you guys are doing so well and you get to spend time becoming a family. Can't wait to see you again soon!
ReplyDelete